Monday, January 14, 2008

Stop Snoring Remedies With Aromatherapy

Can anyone say that it is a comfort to sleep with a snorer? I can't imagine how I cope with this chain saw sound every night. I believe that his snoring has damaged our relationship. It has come to a stage that my relationship with my husband is on the rock. How I wish if someone could show me some successful stop snoring remedies.

I know that people snore for different reasons. I can understand and accept the fact if he has a deviated septum. So, how does he stop snoring anyway?

One day his buddies suggest that he try aromatherapy. After an appointment with a aromatherapist, he massages the oil into the throat. Sometimes, he rinses his mouth with it as it help to soothe the irritated air passage. Once a while, he will make his own steam bath. He just adds the oils into the bath tub of hot water. See, how simple it is and it can clear any mucus that builds along the membrane of your throat. You can say that he enjoys some successes with these home remedies to stop snoring. Now, I could hardly hear him snore.

Some of my friends say how fortunate I am because my husband doesn't seem to experience any sleep apnea. This is a common condition among snorer. A snorer will not be aware if he has sleep apnea until his partner tells him. It can be fatal because during your sleep, you may stop breathing. Lack of oxygen in the body usually occurs in this case. If you leave it alone, then you will face a higher risk of developing high blood pressure, strokes or heart attack. The only to avoid these diseases is to see a doctor and seek immediate treatment.

Mind you that whatever stop snoring remedies you have been recommended may not work for you. However, you may need surgery if you have tried all methods in an attempt to end these woes.