Thursday, May 23, 2013

Turning Back the Hands of Time - Anti-Aging Is As Smooth As Chocolate

Turning Back the Hands of Time - Anti-Aging Is As Smooth As Chocolate
Going back to our youth in appearance and spirit is easier nowadays. With health and nutrition as well as skin care. Anti-Aging is more than a buzz word, but you need to sift through all that is available out there. As a journalist as well as a marketing professional, I know how to ask questions and put products and claims to the ultimate test. For the past two years, I have been doing exactly this with a series of healthy chocolate based products. I am satisfied to say my research is exhausted and now is the time to share my findings. I hope you enjoy the honesty and integrity in which I provide my product reviews and insights on the subject matter of Anti-Aging.