Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7 Minute Workout and .7 Seconds on TV

Happy Tuesday! On Friday I got a few messages that readers spotted me on ABC World News. No, they weren’t interviewing me for my opinion on the Zimmerman trial – this was the fluff they put to distract from things like that… the 7 Minute Workout! I made a video of the 7 minute workout [...]

The post 7 Minute Workout and .7 Seconds on TV appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.

Happy Tuesday!

On Friday I got a few messages that readers spotted me on ABC World News. No, they weren’t interviewing me for my opinion on the Zimmerman trial – this was the fluff they put to distract from things like that… the 7 Minute Workout!

I made a video of the 7 minute workout a few weeks ago when it first came out. Since then the video has gotten almost 50K views. And last week a producer from the show messaged me to ask if they could use a clip of my video. Um, yes.

It’s just 2 seconds of me doing the sit-ups part, but I was excited about it.

image thumb32 7 Minute Workout and .7 Seconds on TV

This link below will take you to the complete episode. The package on the 7 minute workout is about 2/3 of the way into the show. There’s a little line in the bottom track that you can jump to.

ABC World News Tonight 7 Minute Workout Story

My 7 Minute Workout video

So my “Just the Tip” for today is actually just directed at myself.

Dear Monican, If you are going to put a video on YouTube brush your hair and put some decent clothes on. Thanks.

I need to learn from my favorite Honey Boo Boo and always bring my “A” game.always bring your A game honey boo boo thumb 7 Minute Workout and .7 Seconds on TV

Side note: The new HBB season starts this week and I’m excited. I love ‘em. Also, I am still super obsessed with the south and want to visit them in McIntyre, GA. Shhh it’s a wig.�

The Oatmeal on Running <- several people sent me this! Have you seen it?

image thumb33 7 Minute Workout and .7 Seconds on TV

And finally… I’ve decided I want to try and clean up my act with fashion and beauty stuff (it’s not just because of my slobbery in the video, promise. This is a long time coming).

To my credit, I did skip these super awesome Mickey Mouse leggings…

image thumb34 7 Minute Workout and .7 Seconds on TV

Anyway – I put out a call on twitter and wanted to ask here…

What fashion / beauty blogs do you read that can help ‘normal’ people?

The post 7 Minute Workout and .7 Seconds on TV appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.

Read the full article.