Thursday, July 25, 2013

Today, I’m praying.

I originally published a post today that after posting, I became aware of the unfortunate timing and while unintended, insensitive considering the devastating train accident in Spain yesterday. I have experienced first hand unintended insensitive comments; when someone says they feel like they’ve been hit by a car, my heart sinks. But this post isn’t about me. It is about those who are right now trying to figure out what has happened to them in a split second; picking up {Read More}

I originally published a post today that after posting, I became aware of the unfortunate timing and while unintended, insensitive considering the devastating train accident in Spain yesterday. I have experienced first hand unintended insensitive comments; when someone says they feel like they’ve been hit by a car, my heart sinks. But this post isn’t about me. It is about those who are right now trying to figure out what has happened to them in a split second; picking up the pieces and trying to make sense out of something so tragic.

So in light of the horrible train accident in Spain, the accident a few weeks ago in Canada, and ALL THE OTHER unfortunate yet tragic accidents people are going through, today’s post will be short. A post that reminds ME that my problems are nothing compared to what others are going through right now.

A reminder for me to stop and pray for those around me.
A reminder for me to slow down and pray for those around me.
A reminder for me to be aware of what’s really important in this world and pray for those around me.

I put a few reminders on my work calender to prompt me to stop and pray for those around me who are experiencing devastation.

Praying. Praying. Praying.

Jen-white-1-300x106

Original article: Today, I’m praying.

�2013 Prior Fat Girl. All Rights Reserved.

Read more...